Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
eCommerce Maintenance Area Manager
An individual must be able to successfully perform the essential functions of this position with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Communicate with individuals or groups verbally or in writing (such as, customers, suppliers, associates)
- Manage financial aspects as assigned /or in area of responsibility by monitoring and tracking expenses and capital expenditures compared to budget
- Monitor asset utilization
- Prepare, review, or analyze business reports
- Manage maintenance department daily operations by monitoring and ensuring department performance related to maintaining warehouse equipment (for example, material handling equipment, pneumatic systems, electrical systems, air compressors, ammonia refrigeration equipment, general building repairs)
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations (such as. OSHA, Hazardous Waste, NFPA, Storm Water, DOT, and so on) relating to maintenance operations
- Maintain quality and safety standards in area of responsibility by ensuring associates are trained on Logistics and company policies, standards, and procedures
- Monitoring associate compliance to policies and procedures
- Distribute and maintaining procedures and supporting documentation
- Supervise and develop associates and leaders in area of responsibility by assigning duties and coordinating workloads, monitoring performance, and providing feedback
- Teach, support and model Logistics and company policies and procedures
- Identify training and development needs
- Participate in the hiring, promotion, coaching, teaching, and evaluation of associates and leaders
NOTE: must be open to the following shifts (four-day work weeks); Sunday - Wednesday or Wednesday -Saturday, 730am-630pm and 7pm - 6am (again, need to be open to all).
Base plus, bonus 16% - 20%, annual bonus of $5, 500 dollars, strong relocation and benefits.).