Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
X-Ray Repair Technician
Los Angeles, CA
Applicants for this position must have prior experience repairing/servicing x-ray or radiography equipment.
If selected for this opportunity, you will perform installation, maintenance and repairs on medical imaging equipment at assigned customer sites as directed by the Area Service Manager.
- Perform installations, maintenance and repairs on Company products at assigned customer sites.
- Resolve technical equipment failures through phone support and on-site customer visits.
- Perform troubleshooting, diagnostic evaluations and routine inspections on company equipment.
- Identify and develop new service contract opportunities in order to increase service revenues.
- Minimum of an associate degree or equivalent experience in an electrical, electronic or computer science discipline
- Experienced in diagnosing and repairing X-ray mechanical and or electronic equipment.
- Experience with Microsoft suite product knowledge and computer hardware skills or equivalent certifications for HP/Compaq/Dell/IBM and so on.
Compensation: $75 - $85k per year DOE
Great benefits, medical, dental, life, vision. Company vehicle, cell phone, laptop. 401k with matching, PTO