Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- Determines type/sequence of wire based on orders placed.
- Feed wire onto foot shear to cut wire to desired lengths.
- Loads, unloads trucks, moves material in a safe manner manually or by using forklift, pallet jack, handcart or other device.
- Accurately, counts, checks, prepare, and records items being received or shipped.
- Complete paperwork, documentation, and data input in accordance with established procedures.
- Performs maintenance and housekeeping duties.
- Acquires and maintains current knowledge of policies and procedures, general product knowledge, participates in training, and attends meetings as requested.
- Acts in helpful and cooperative manner towards customers and co-workers.
- Participates in processes and programs aimed at promoting a safe work environment.
- Perform physical and clerical warehouse duties such as the receiving, storing, picking, and shipping of materials.
- Performs other duties as assigned.