Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
- Determines type/sequence of wire based on orders placed.
- Feed wire onto foot shear to cut wire to desired lengths.
- Loads, unloads trucks, moves material in a safe manner manually or by using forklift, pallet jack, handcart or other device.
- Accurately, counts, checks, prepare, and records items being received or shipped.
- Complete paperwork, documentation, and data input in accordance with established procedures.
- Performs maintenance and housekeeping duties.
- Acquires and maintains current knowledge of policies and procedures, general product knowledge, participates in training, and attends meetings as requested.
- Acts in helpful and cooperative manner towards customers and co-workers.
- Participates in processes and programs aimed at promoting a safe work environment.
- Perform physical and clerical warehouse duties such as the receiving, storing, picking, and shipping of materials.
- Performs other duties as assigned.