Search and apply for career opportunities nationwide
Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
This position will help technicians with software and hardware issues with the company's weather radar systems. This position is based out of St. Louis. You will travel to military installations across the globe. Most travel is in the US but must be open to international travel. This is a small, 15 person, privately owned company. You must be willing to wear multiple hats and pitch in where and when needed.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work in a Linux and Windows environment supporting in-house applications
- Maintain software and ensure the functionality of systems meet customer requirements
- Troubleshoot issues related to servers, hardware, backups, network, and performance
- Perform software deployments to customer systems
- Ensure scheduled maintenance and software roll-outs are completed
- Provide technical support to in-house development efforts
- Support users via phone and email
Base salary plus perks of working for a small company.
Point person for all system issues with client product. This position will learn a vast amount of product information in a short time. This will make you more valuable to the clients and company. Small company where you will make an immediate impact. You will have a voice of how the company operates. Still part of the military community as these products are on military bases.