Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Tampa, FL US
- Interprets customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed
- Conveys materials and items from receiving area to storage or to other designated areas
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department
- Operates various models of forklifts as required including standard LPG sit down lifts, reach truck, manual and electric pallet jacks, piggyback forklifts, and scissor lifts
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed and processes appropriate paperwork to support the above functions as required
Other duties may be assigned.
This is a full time position with medical benefits.