Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Warehouse Operations Supervisor
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Provides direct supervision to warehouse personnel.
- Ensures the safe, clean and efficient operation of the warehouse to meet service standards.
- Assists in developing a program to train and motivate personnel for increased effectiveness.
- Develops and implements shipping and receiving work schedules and assignments to assure effective and efficient operations.
- Makes recommendations to the Operations Manager on programs to improve warehouse operations.
- Directs the operations of the warehouse personnel to achieve prescribed objectives.
- Develops and maintains a productive staff by creating programs for hiring, training and professional development.
- Matches the skill and background of personnel to work required.
- Implement an appropriate performance evaluation system for recommending promotions, wage increases and termination.
- Develops and implements daily plan for allocating equipment to jobs.
- Ensures that equipment is utilized in the most efficient manner.
- Coordinate the maintenance of equipment with Operations Manager.
- Maintains a professional and courteous relationship with customers and ensure that all personnel do the same.
- Supervises all inbound and outbound shipments to ensure they are correct and carried out in a timely fashion.
In this position you will be directly responsible for approximately 25 personnel. An additional 5% bonus is available.
2nd shift: 1500 - Midnight