Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
As the Warehouse Manager, you will properly store, manage and coordinate deployment of the client's customer's properties. You will ensure consistency of processes, expectations, and alignment of goals, KPI's and initiatives. You will develop standard operating procedures for warehouse and inventory purposes and drive superiority in all areas.
- Schedule and supervise warehouse personnel.
- Control and maintain warehouse equipment and materials.
- Supervise and/or participate in loading and receiving of all shipments and oversee and /or inspect all shipments for damage.
- Produce damage and client inventory reports. Maintain rental inventory. Provide up-to- date data for client inventory records.
- Maintain up-to-date shipping records. Verify completeness of shipments according to packing lists.
- Control input of inventories and disposition of storage.
- Track all labor per job and submit reports to Project and Account Managers for billing and or verification against quotes.
- Review all vendor invoices ordered by this department.
- Maintain a well, organized and clean warehouse.
- Provide a safe working environment.
- Research new methods and procedures that will make this department more productive and efficient.
- Coordinate with the Production Manager the need for supplementary labor during peak periods and when freight needs to be moved into the production area.
- 3 to 5 years supervisory experience within a warehouse/distribution center 100, 000 sq. Ft. Or larger, where you were responsible for warehousing, receiving, inventory control and the management of 10 or more warehouse associates.
- B.S. Or B.A. Degree in business management, industrial management or related field.
- Candidate must be able to work within a fast paced environment, work weekends, be prepared to respond to after hour emergency needs and be excited about building a world class department.
- Knowledge of process improvement processes, such as Six Sigma and or LEAN (5S) preferred, but not required.