Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Warehouse & Logistics Manager
Windsor, CT US
They are looking for a Warehouse and Logistics Manager to oversee the daily execution of receiving, inventory management, production support and shipping activities for their Windsor, CT operations. The candidate will interface with supply chain sources and plan processes, as well as manufacturing, customer care, quality, and finance. Own the inventory cycle count and accuracy processes, manage, and optimize outbound shipping expenses. Coordinate and control warehouse pallets, parts, services, and supplies.
- Ensure warehouse receiving, stocking, put-away activities, picking, and transfers are done in accordance with WIN Site Safety policies
- Manage warehouse staff and perform workforce planning to allow for the efficient receipts, goods movements, and outbound deliveries
- Ensure all shipping activities are completed in compliance of local, state, and federal agencies
- Manage outbound shipping partners, 3PLs and Logistics partners to negotiate optimal freight
- See to the timely resolution of freight claims and customer complaints
- Design, plan and execute inventory controls and cycle count activities related to inventory control
- Manage ERP receiving of services, materials, equipment, parts, and goods not ordered through the MRP process.
- Coordinate with SC Planning on releases of materials stored at off-site locations
- Partner with internal production on timely delivery of raw materials and receipt of WIP/finished production
Base salary, with 10% incentive, 401k, and a full benefits package.