Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Vice President, General Manager
Warren, MA US
They have a product portfolio of market-leading brands serving their customers' most demanding applications. The organization markets its solutions directly and through various sales partners to more than 14, 000 customers in approximately 100 countries. They have a global presence with approximately 3, 200 employees and are headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts.
- Develop and implement strategies to optimize production processes and meet business objectives, while ensuring quality standards are maintained
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the manufacturing plant, including production planning, inventory control, and logistics
- Ensure that manufacturing operations comply with all safety and environmental regulations
- Develop and implement cost-effective solutions to improve efficiency and reduce waste
- Develop and manage budgets, financial forecasts, and financial reporting
- Hire and develop a team of managers and supervisors to ensure that production targets are met, and employees are motivated and engaged
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive innovation, continuous improvement, and best practices
- Lead with compassion and understanding while demanding performance to established plans and goals
- Take risks and learn from setbacks
- Utilize ethical and moral standards of business conduct while navigating any potential conflicts of interest in foreign business environments
Great base salary 30% annual bonus, $50-60K annually in equity shares.