Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
The mechanic should be a strong team player with ability to work well with fellow mechanics/drivers/operations personnel. As a Vehicle/Fleet Mechanic, the primary responsibilities will be to:
- Perform preventative maintenance inspections and repairs as necessary on over-the-road Class A, Class B tractors, and tanker trailers
- Document/record work performed electronically on computer based maintenance system
- Perform road repairs when necessary
- Perform electrical/electronic repairs on tractors and trailers
- Gas and electrical welding experience preferred
Additional job responsibilities (with on-the-job training provided) will include:
- Perform cryogenic maintenance to include repair/replacing valves, pumps, and so on.
- Calibrate pump discharge meters
- Load trailers
- Wash fleet equipment
- Manage inventory for spare tires and fleet equipment parts
- Manage fleet fuels and lubricants.
- Perform delivery operation environmental and safety tasks
- Assist plant operations maintenance