Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Salt Lake City, UT
Key job elements:
- Perform pre-testing, disassembly, cleaning, and assembly on various types of direct and/or pilot operated Pressure Relief devices.
- Perform receipt inspection of various valves and parts, verifying and matching incoming material with customer and supplier receiving documentation.
- Complete required documentation/paperwork related to PCEs repair process.
- Assist on local and long-distance field service jobs when required, which may include overnight travel.
- Provide support to the Isolation Valve Department and perform other duties as required.
- Use effective palletizing techniques to prepare completed work for shipment.
- Practice good housekeeping to maintain an uncluttered, organized work area.
- Consistently apply OSHA and PCE safety rules and guidelines in all work activities.
$23 - $28/hr base and overtime potential