Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Valve Service Technician
Decatur, AL US
They are committed to improving customer performance with measurable results, while making the greatest use of the world's valuable resources. For more than six decades, they have been offering the most comprehensive range of integrated industry solutions focused on improving their customer's operational reliability, safety, and performance.
Their integrated portfolio of solutions and services enables customers to lower costs and increase efficiency while
demonstrating environmental leadership. They offer great products and are single point contact for Emerson Automation solutions. They are currently looking for a Valve Technician in their Jacksonville, FL and Chattanooga, TN locations.
The candidate is responsible for interfacing with industrial manufacturing customers, suppliers, account managers, and other employees in functional areas such as VSTL, account manager, and production. Primary duties include shop and field repair of valves and actuators.
Additionally, the candidate will:
- Assist in the disassembly, repair, and reassembly of valves, cylinders, actuators, pumps, and other equipment in the shop or at customer facilities
- Perform service requests as assigned under the supervision of the Shop Manager and Lead Technicians
- Assist in loading and unloading tools and equipment into trucks for field repair
- Set up and take down of required repair equipment on site and in the shop
- Test high pressure safety relief valves with precision while being very aware of the processes and procedures
- Operate equipment, such as fork-lift truck, for loading and unloading equipment at the shop, and moving parts and valves, as needed
- Communicate and provide feedback to the lead valve technician, follow direction and guidelines
- Drive the company vehicle to and from job sites
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Follow all safety guidelines
Base salary, plus overtime, 20% pay increase during travel, ESOP, 401k, and benefits.
Most travel is local, and you will receive a company vehicle, tools, phone and so on. There is some overnight travel required.