Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Value Stream Leader
The candidate will provide leadership and support for the entire value stream ensuring operational objectives and measurements are achieved while supervising production operations. This includes line moves, set-up, process improvements and the potential to utilize the DBS (Danaher Business System) toolkit to exceed expectations regarding a large-scale corporate project.
This position provides daily communication and direction concerning value stream performance and opportunities for improvement.
Essential job functions:
- Ensure that the value stream meets both external and internal customer requirements
- Supervise hourly personnel to achieve production lead-time while maintaining high quality at low costs
- Promoting a continual learning environment, where cross training and employee involvement/empowerment is valued
- Provide leadership and support for the manufacturing operation ensuring that objectives concerning Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and Productivity are achieved
- Maintain adequate work force, make recommendations on hiring, terminations, relocations/transfers training schedules, advancements, suggestions, and disciplinary requirements
- Coordinate staffing requirements and cross training needed to assure that required personnel capacities are available to meet the required workloads
- Support Lean Manufacturing initiatives, champion projects which increase the overall effectiveness of the manufacturing operation
- Application of DBS tools to all aspects of the Value Stream
Base salary, bonus, relocation.