Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
VP of SOC
Essential job functions:
The following duties are normal for this position. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from being expected of this position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment for this position. Other duties may be required.
- Establish a culture of operational excellence that motivates and engages members of the SOC team for both remote and in-office team members
- Demonstrate superior ability to serve our clients with high quality Delivery, Responsiveness, and partnership
- Attract and retain talent to add to the current team to support the growth of the business
- Collaborate with the Director, Security Operations to adapt the work plan by team member as the business scales
- Ensure effective incident response processes, workflow and overall management meets client's expectations
- Ensure compliance to policy and process adherence while achieving operational goals
- Revise and develop processes to strengthen the current Security Operations Framework,
- Responsible for team and vendor management, overall use of resources for Security Operations Center
-Identify operational and security issues, and ensure they are managed appropriately
- Manage and escalate roadblocks that may jeopardize security monitoring operations, infrastructure, and SLAs
-Serve as a senior mentor to SOC staff
- Interface and collaborate with outside teams including sales support
- Track tactical issues in execution of SOC responsibilities
- Establish a process and management oversight that ensures analysts follow existing procedures and all procedures are documented in accordance with local guidelines
- Manage the process improvement program for SOC processes
- Creates reports, dashboards, metrics for Network and SOC operations for presentation to clients and Sr. Mgmt.
- Overall responsibility for the management, maintenance, and rule creation for all Fortified Security Operation services including: SIEM, VTM, MDLP, CMD, Pen Testing.
- Serve as the final level of escalation within security operations for incident events and incidents that Fortified's managed services uncover on behalf of our clients
- Must be highly technical, hands-on and capable of serving as the primary point of contact with the senior management teams of our clients