Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
VP of Operations
- Developing, implementing and managing plans, policies and procedures for all field site/project locations for the effective delivery of contractual obligations to our clients across our portfolio.
- Developing/implementing strategic initiatives that improve/enhance our service delivery capabilities and provide for a competitive service delivery advantage in the markets we serve.
- Managing, delivering and exceeding all client related KPIs and SLAs.
- Developing project based budgets to meet or exceed profit objectives.
- Managing all Facilities O&M Projects across our portfolio whereas all Project Managers will report into this position.
- Working closely with the CEO and Sr. VP of Business Development on the growth and expansion of the company.
Experience must include:
- 10+ years of proven, progressive and documented experience.
- Leading and managing technical operations in a company with a national/international facilities management portfolio with minimal annual revenues of $75M and an employee base of 500 or more employees. Or similar US Military experience.
- A proven track record of success and accomplishments leading technical operations. This would include but not be limited to: Service delivery innovations, technology enhancements, profitability improvements, new customer acquisition and client retention. Examples must be provided.
- Managing and delivering all required services in both a Government and Commercial environment.
- Developing technical staffing, subcontract support and pricing models for new business pursuits.
$175 - $225k plus bonus of up to 40% of base for exceptional performance