Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- Maintains the facility utility systems by making adjustments to the systems and equipment to ensure that the company is complying with the State and local standards.
- Keep logs of daily operating conditions, working within a self-directed work team to document daily logs and records, monitoring chemical dosages for cooling towers, waste water and boiler systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair problems with boilers, ammonia refrigeration, cooling towers, air compressors, sewer and water systems and other mechanical and electrical controls.
- Coordinate emergency response procedures in the event of ammonia safety related incidences.
- Document as needed for compliance with OSHA and PSM program.
- Perform other duties as required, including occasional operating, testing, maintenance and repair tasks. May be called upon to assist others within the facilities.
- Ensure compliance with corporate/plant safety standards and with applicable regulatory requirements while following the company's Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
Base salary with ample overtime opportunities.
Shift: Need is TBD but likely on 2nd or 3rd shift. 2nd is 2-10pm and 3rd is 10-6am.