Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Live anywhere near a majo, AK US
Lead ground-up, commercial, light industrial, or multi-family construction projects, 100K sq ft and above. You will have the opportunity to manage the construction and administrative activities associated with the field operations of a project from day one. Bringing the project to completion on schedule, within budget, and per the project specifications.
- Attend the post-award review meeting to receive project information and details for preplanning before construction
- Participate with the project manager in preparing a schedule of construction activities and their sequence, the organization structure, staff selection, and the manpower and construction equipment requirements of the project
- Direct and control the total construction project to meet specifications and within the allotted time schedule in an efficient manner to produce the expected profit
- Assist in the activities of the project manager/engineer in their duties including prompt shipment of materials and permanent equipment, in obtaining approvals of shop drawings and material samples
- Coordinate the activities of subcontractors to permit them to perform their work effectively and to integrate it with project schedules and progress
- Inform all supervisors and subcontractors promptly of any construction schedule changes
- Assist in the preparation of all job progress and cost reports to accurately reflect actual costs
- Review and approve all requisitions, field purchase orders, invoices, and other significant reports and documents
- Cooperate with the owner and his representatives, keeping them informed of construction progress
- Cooperate with architects or owner representatives on an amicable basis, but in the long-term interest of the company
- Hold job site meetings with the project manager and the regional manager
- Report regularly to the project manager to keep them informed on job progress, plans, and problems that could significantly affect costs or schedules
- Maintain a daily diary to permanently record all significant project facts, events, conditions, visitors, owner representative contacts, commitments, agreements, and approvals
- Direct adherence to the company's safety program in all phases and areas of the project
- Make decisions under tight deadlines
- Organize people, tools, and equipment and plan and manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results
- Demonstrate leadership skills with ability and willingness to face challenges, direct others, and adequately address conflict
- Exhibit commitment to quality by evaluating project-related processes and making necessary changes, using customer input to make improvements, and meeting/exceeding internal and external customer expectations
- Act in a manner of integrity that shows support for the company, its values, and the employees, while maintaining a constant focus on meeting and exceeding customer requirements and expectations
Base salary, full benefits, vehicle, gas card and lodging are provided.