Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
This role will supervise projects within the United States and applicants must have the ability and desire to travel to project location.
- Accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities. Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Provides professional documentation and communication.
- Understands and adheres to company policies. Works on a professional level of quality consistent with our goals and maintains a high level of integrity in all relationships.
- Responsible for overall job site safety while providing Safety Leadership.
- Daily reports submitted through phone/tablet app
Salary commensurate with experience. Per diem paid based on GSA rates. Travel home paid for twice per month. 401k, profit sharing, multiple health insurance options