Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Training and Organizational Development Manager
Marshall IL, IN
There are four Training Developers who know the equipment and processes, they will come to you and tell you what they need, and you will work with them to develop a curriculum. You will also develop, present, and update training materials as needed. This includes developing eLearning courses and preparing classroom training. You will maintain training database (ELM) including data entry, best monitoring and report development and delivery. You will evaluate training effectiveness and provide summary reports to management that include the impact of training on employee skills and corporate goals.
Listed below are some of the other responsibilities for this role.
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods.
- Responsible for maintaining new hire orientation.
- Manage the tuition reimbursement program.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Manage training budget for the plant.
- Manage/participate in special projects as needed.
- Facilitate continuous improvement of plant training and development.
- Maintain a database of personnel training records, materials and curriculum.
- Evaluate applicable outside training resources and assist with facilitating those trainings.
- Responsible for the training, performance management, counseling and discipline of assigned employees.
- Comply with and support the health, safety, and environmental programs, policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Monday - Friday day shift role
$60 - $75k Depending on Experience
Great benefits plan
15 days vacation - one-week company shut-down at end of the year