Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Toyota Group Leader
Jackson, TN US
Working 12-hours shifts Friday-Saturday and Sunday, you are paid for 40 hours. You will rotate between days and nights every two weeks.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervising approximately 10 - 20 team members
- Running the day-to-day activities of their shift and people development
- Kaizen (improvement) and helping their team meet Hoshin targets.
The team is responsible for responding to equipment failures and issues as well as conducting preventative maintenance on all manufacturing line equipment. The company is looking for the very best former-military leaders to train in other leadership roles throughout the plant. They are looking for the following skills/experience that you can bring to the table:
- Ability to lead and coordinate multiple projects with internal and external personnel; LEAN manufacturing (process improvement) experience
- Safety mindset and understanding
- Technical, problem-solving approach
- Openness and willingness to learn and be trained on the company production system
- Rock-solid work ethic and great examples of all of the above
Base salary plus straight-time pay for any hours worked over 45 a week plus 1.5 times pay for weekend work. Also 10-15% annual bonus. This adds up to an additional $14 - $18K per year. They have a vehicle lease program and a pension plan. Full relocation. There are more perks than can be listed.