Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Tool Design Engineer
Ormond Beach, FL
Location: Ormond Beach, Florida
Compensation: $62 - $82k annually based on experience
- Leads tooling design and review activities by researching and benchmarking tooling designs.
- Ensures the timely, accurate, and successful translation of tooling design requirements into manufacturable tooling.
- Verifies and validates all tooling designs and design changes.
- Provides technical interface with customers to develop a clear understanding of tooling and product requirements.
- BS in Engineering or equivalent (mechanical design for tooling or metal forming preferred)
- 3-5 years' experience in tool and die design
- Experience in a stamping deep draw manufacturing environment
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, 2 weeks PTO