Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Test Technician and Manufacturing Engineer Roles
The Mandarin-speaking piece is critical as you will act as a liaison between China and US operations.
Test and Commission Technician Essential Functions:
- Carry out all testing of the PTS-250 accelerator module and related equipment at the factory in Littleton, Massachusetts
- Perform testing activities include calibrating/setting up equipment, running the. Accelerator and all its subsystems (RF, superconducting magnet, vacuum, ion source, and so on,) recording results, and troubleshooting and repairing issues as identified
- Participate in the commissioning of the PTS-250 at the customer site, which includes cabling, startup, preliminary testing, troubleshooting and repair, final testing, and obtaining customer acceptance
- While in the factory, the test and commission is part of the production group and from time to time may be called upon to perform assembly work
- Responsible for maintaining and redlining manufacturing documentation during the build and test process
6. Specifies and assists in acquisition of tools and equipment.
7. This job requires occasional travel; approximately 5-10%.
Manufacturing Engineer Essentials Functions:
Provide engineering support in the design, manufacture, installation, and acceptance testing of a particle accelerator and its support systems, including:
- Drive continuous process improvement in all aspects of manufacturing, test, installation and commissioning
- Troubleshoot, conduct root cause analysis and develop resolution for manufacturing issues
- Drive DFM redesign and review engineering changes for manufacturability
- Identify and pursue cost reduction opportunities
- Act as liaison between engineering, the production floor, and key vendors
- Other responsibilities include creation and maintenance of manufacturing process documentation including assembly work instructions and test procedures, structuring Bills of Material for Lean manufacturing and facilitating non-conforming material disposition.
- Some travel is required
Technician and Engineer roles both have bonuses/overtime plus many perks.