Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Welcome, NC US
They currently have 2 openings for Test Technicians in the Winston-Salem, NC area. In this position, you will be responsible for product testing on specific assigned PCS (Power Control Systems) units and ensure that it is fully tested in accordance with company procedures and standard industry practices, testing the individual PCS sections, interconnecting the sections and testing the systems and the control programs. You will also demonstrate the assigned PCS switchgear for customers during onsite witness tests. Position includes hands-on testing and troubleshooting with testers and design engineers.
- Test, troubleshoot, correc, t and document wiring and functional problems in accordance with the wiring diagram
- Setup and perform PCS testing
- Interface with both production and engineering personnel to properly record and correct both physical and design nonconformance issues
- Upload firmware and download parameters to control modules and other electronic components
- Set up electronic components and protective relays per vendor manuals
- Develop and build test simulations for customized PCS switchgear
- Serve as technical point person for test group on an assigned PCS unit
Base salary, plus overtime and benefits. 7am - 330pm, Monday - Friday unless the hiring manager adjust.