Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
In this role, the candidate supports the production department, with testing, and troubleshooting for all of the client's lines.
- Testing of various types of Static Switches, UPSs, RPPs and PDUs
- Testing and troubleshooting electronics
- Working with High Power 600V-208V 3-phase applications
- Participate in cross functional teams
- Work closely with Quality/Process and the Engineering Dept
- Maintain 6S and a safe work area
- Report any problems with schematics, drawings and so on
- Ability to work weekends and overtime
-Work closely with production on manufacturing issues
$20 - $25/hour, full benefits with 401k.