Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Sets up standard and special purpose test equipment to test and evaluate components.
- Uses appropriate inspection techniques and calibrated equipment for the parts being tested.
- Ensures all work is conducted in accordance with approved technical data, customer specifications and regulatory requirements.
- Records information as outlined by the engineering department.
- Keeps area clean according to 5S standards.
- Follows all safety rules as set by the company.
$50 - $58k base pay + overtime