Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Test Support Technician
Marshall IL, IN
- Support of production test equipment during scheduled and unscheduled maintenance events.
- Utilize the following equipment in the troubleshooting and repair process: digital multimeters, oscilloscopes, hand and power tools, soldering/de-soldering equipment and environmental ovens.
- Assist in the continuous improvement of test yields and accurate identification and resolution of equipment problems.
- Perform and track assigned preventative maintenance and calibration activities on all test equipment.
- Communicate daily activities through the use of an online maintenance database.
- Perform board repairs of electronic components.
- Perform data collection, analysis, and presentation activities on unscheduled and scheduled maintenance events.
They need candidates who can diagnose and troubleshoot and then replace bad parts, no need for component level techs. This is systems level electronic repair, you will be doing system restoration in house. You must have the ability to use Microsoft office aps, scopes, hand tools, power tools and have understanding of DMRs (Design, Manufacture and Repair) and have strong communication skills.
This is a 2nd shift role that works Monday - Thursday from 5 pm - 3: 30 am with some overtime. You will start out on first shift for first 6 months for training then transition to 2nd shift.
Multiple levels, $22 - $26/hr plus shift differential and overtime. Matching 401k, 15 days vacation - one-week company shutdown at end of the year, 13 holidays and tuition reimbursement.