Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Territory Sales Manager
- Demonstrating strong mechanical aptitude will be considered.
- Computer skills with Microsoft products.
- Must be a self-starting, results-oriented competitor.
- Be committed to providing unparalleled customer service and building relationships with customers.
- Be energetic and highly dependable.
- Be motivated and results driven.
- Have the ability to communicate clearly, troubleshoot, and problem solve.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, including well-developed presentation skills, and excellent customer relations skills.
- Competitive base salary plus aggressive commissions
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Group health insurance
- 401K, cafeteria medical
- Full comprehensive benefits plan