Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
- Manage manufacturer representative firms to represent our client in each market.
- Assist manufacturer representatives with training and product presentation meetings.
- Conduct quarterly reviews of Gold Standard Representatives
- Carryout meetings directly with building owners, contractors and engineers to present our client's value propositions and achieve an annual engineering specification inclusion goal.
- Track success of getting our client's Fluid Controls in specifications with Engineers and End Users and ultimately to orders within the CRM.
- Uncover needs for new sales tools and approaches and new product and product enhancements.
- Obtain competitive information and product opportunities not currently served by our client and report to corporate by entering the data into the CRM.
- Coordinate with our client's quality department on issues requiring product replacement and/or labor claims.
- Attend and provide coverage to major national and regional trade shows, enter lead information into the CRM and drive closure on opportunities created from the leads.
- Submit weekly activity into the CRM program.
- Provide information for yearly budgeting/forecasting and meet or exceed the agreed upon annual sales goal.
- Carryout continuous follow up on opportunities, entering updates within the CRM.
- Perform within the physical and environmental demands of the job, as described in Section E: Working Conditions.
Compensation includes a competitive salary, commission, company car or allowance, and a comprehensive benefit package plus profit sharing and yearend bonus potential.