Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
New York City, NY
The development and management of the territory with the goal of maximizing sales. Responsible for identifying and developing business relationships within the territory.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
To achieve monthly, quarterly, annual sales targets, the candidate will:
- Respond to client requests within 24 hours
- Regularly travel to client sites (at least 3 days a week),
- Conduct product training
- Utilize sales tools to pursue client leads.
- Develop and understand sales plans and objectives and proactively develop plans to achieve sales goals.
- Understand and address both business and scientific needs of customer by engaging in meaningful dialog to determine customer needs.
- Determine how the client can address customer needs.
- Determine the best channel of distribution to meet customer needs.
- Prepare weekly sales call reports.
- Prepare pipeline sales report including open quotes and closed quote status.
- Follow up special quotations.
- Monitor competitors pricing and report back to Manager.
- Prepare quarterly power point presentation for internal sales meetings.
- Prepare power point presentations for region meetings as needed.
- Prepare special pricing requests for large projects.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelors' degree and 3 years minimum direct sales experience with demonstrated sales results.
- Sales of biomedical equipment, not consumables.
- Familiar with the market and businesses utilizing biomedical capital equipment.
- Experience working from remote or home office with minimal supervision
- Solves problems that are of moderate difficulty and that have several factors, most of which are clearly defined
- Select the best procedure for identifying a problem, and modifying an existing solution, if necessary.
- Provide clear, written communications to sell products, communicate facts, and answer questions
- Communicate with one or more people at a time in occasionally unpredictable contexts (for example, meetings with unfamiliar people), using a wide range of formats and styles, and dealing with conflict when necessary.
Working conditions and physical requirements:
- Local travel only.
- Must have a working home office conducive to conducting business professionally on the telephone and computer with minimal supervision.
- This position may require you to sit, stand or walk for extended periods of time when visiting customers, in meetings and/or at shows.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds and able to move large lab equipment that is on casters.
- Overnight travel up to 30% is required.
Full Benefits (medical, dental, company paid life, vision, accident) FSA and 401k.