Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Technician in Training
The company is developing a new training program specifically for our nation's veterans. In this program they will bring in a few good people with general electrical or mechanical knowledge, and train them from the ground up to be part of their industry leading field service team.
The program will consist of roughly six-months onsite at their headquarters near Chicago, IL. They will provide housing during this time. You will get a crash course education on their product line. They will train you on everything you need to know from general electrical and mechanical knowledge to high level PLC programming.
This program is open to all military veterans, but they are specifically looking for a few things.
- You must be willing to make a 3-year commitment to the company. They are going to invest heavily in an education for you, they want you to commit to repaying that investment with a minimum of two years of service to the company after training is completed.
- Upon completion of training, you must be willing to cover one of the open field service territories the company has available. (Your location will be set in stone before training begins).
- You must be a "fix it" type of person. They truly do wish to train their own technicians from the ground up, so there is no need for a technical education, or previous work experience as a maintenance tech. But rather, are you the type of person who prefers to change their own brakes or repair their own refrigerator when it breaks this is what they are looking for.
- You must be willing to travel once training is completed. You will be placed in a field service role, traveling around a specific region to service Company equipment onsite at client facilities. This travel will be roughly 50% in your region, and 50% national travel. All travel expenses are covered by the company.
- Upon training completion, you will be in a client facing role. Your demeanor, attitude, and presentation will directly reflect the company each day. Above all else they want solid people with good communication skills who will represent the company in a professional and respectful manner to their clientele.
If this sounds like you and the career you are looking for, let us know!
$23 an hour, housing provided during six-month training, all travel expenses covered, full comprehensive benefits plan