Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Technician Service Rep
- Build sales position by establishing strong customer relationships at all levels, provide timely resolution to customer's concerns, and quickly troubleshoot problems.
- Oversee / implement strategies for the management of inventory programs at customer locations of EFTEC product to increase inventory turns, reduce product obsolescence and maximize freight advantages.
- Identify customer's needs / expectations and assess competitive activities such that sales strategies can be developed to increase sales / profits.
- Maximize profit contribution by differentiation through superior technical problem solving which produces higher yield rates, lower reject rates and optimum appearance on the customer's production line.
- May be asked to lead customer projects, assist with process improvements, and look for cost savings for the customer. This will also include inventory management which may also include the ordering of all products for the customer and developing usage reports.
- Individual will also service other customers in surrounding areas, including other states and support the sales and service team when necessary
- Define customer requirements as input for development projects, maintain and communicate with customer to ensure correct customer specifications defined and met
- Manage all business relationships with assigned customer(s) at production site level Special Tasks (Specific processes/procedures/policies)
- Launch of new products
- Coordinate with customer service to ensure correct inventories of product and return of totes
- Coordinate with EFTEC Quality to ensure timely and effective response to customer concerns
Key performance indices / measurables:
- Quality Concerns from Customer and Preventing loss of current business with customer
- Accurate and timely reporting
- Provide the customer with a product and technical know-how to ensure EFTEC products and services outperform competitors'.
- Maintain current knowledge of product composition, customer application equipment, environmental issues, and processes that are ancillary to the finishing operations.
- Provide sales support to maintain and expand business at existing accounts and to assist with launches / start-ups of new accounts.
- Assists in the design, development and commercialization of new coatings to ensure that these products work well in the customers' processes
Special tasks (specific processes/procedures/policies):
- Control image of EFTEC with customer
- 24/7/365 accessibility to ensure customer satisfaction
- At all times comply with the EMS-Group Code of Conduct, and related directives regarding insider trading, Anti-Trust laws, Anti-corruption and Reporting of Special Incidents
- Ensure compliance and understanding of customer requirements in compliance with IATF 16949: 2016
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Full Microsoft Office Suite proficiency, previous direct report management
- Ability to act autonomously as an entrepreneurial relationship-builder dedicated to realization of a sales and market development strategy
- Project management within the customer environment and internally
- Travel as required - Local regional travel if you have to leave home office (8am-5pm). Home every night
- Preferred customer experience - depends on open position requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build trust and respect by working closely with the customer to develop strong relationships
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with an unselfish work ethic, a strong sense of self-accomplishment, sense of urgency, and strong problem-solving skills
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution / troubleshooting skills
- Proficient computer skills and be comfortable in writing technical reports
$55 - $65k salary depending on experience, company covers travel expenses