Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Technical Support Engineer
Technical Support Engineer plays a key role in the success of their products. The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with and training customers, field support engineers (FSEs), manufacturing engineers and technicians and engineering experts. Responsibilities include working with engineering on product design and improvement, developing training and support documentation and procedures, training FSEs, and diagnosing and resolving escalated field failures.
Success will be measured in three dimensions: reduction in down-time of fielded laser products, improvements in training programs, and improvements in the serviceability of new products.
- Reporting to Technical Support Management, act as second line of defense after the Field Service team in troubleshooting customer equipment and process issues
- Work to achieve the fastest possible resolution to fielded product failures
- Provide technical support via phone and internet to FSEs, service partners and customers
- Develop and deliver maintenance and repair training to FSEs, service partners and customer technicians worldwide
- Working with engineering and manufacturing, define, document, and deliver installation and diagnostic procedures to FSEs
- Participate in product development meetings to give design for service feedback to the engineering team and prepare Field Service for new product support during product launches
- Gather and analyze product reliability data to identify design and process changes that will improve product reliability and serviceability
- Demonstrate an unwavering dedication to safety of yourself and all of those around you
Looking for a problem solving, Technical Candidate, with strong customer service skills.
Base salary, plus Bonus, Benefits, 401k, and profit-sharing program.