Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Technical Support Engineer
They are looking for a Technical Support Engineer who troubleshoots and develops technical solutions related to software and setup errors for customers, system integrators, field engineers, and salespeople by telephone, email, and as required on-site. Escalates unresolved problems requiring more in-depth knowledge to appropriate internal resources and external resources while maintaining oversight to see that issues are resolved in a timely fashion. Maintains 100% customer satisfaction through polite, knowledgeable and responsive service. Helps grow training and service business through referrals from customer support cases. Provides customer training as assigned. Develops and contributes to the technical knowledge base through training and personal development.
Essential job functions:
- Work directly with customers via telephone, Internet and on-site contact.
- Assist customers with applying product offerings.
- Assist customers in troubleshooting systems on which products are applied.
- Assist clients in gaining the maximum value from their software purchase.
- Gain and maintain technical knowledge relating to operating systems, networks and Wonderware software.
- Document activities and develop support materials as required.
- Pursue and maintain certifications in required products and technologies.
- Observe the high-quality ethical standards in communications and overall representation of the company.
All TS engineers are required to serve as after-hours emergency responder 24 X 7 for a month at a time twice a year.