Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Technical Support Engineer
They are looking for a Technical Support Engineer who troubleshoots and develops technical solutions related to software and setup errors for customers, system integrators, field engineers, and salespeople by telephone, email, and as required on-site. Escalates unresolved problems requiring more in-depth knowledge to appropriate internal resources and external resources while maintaining oversight to see that issues are resolved in a timely fashion. Maintains 100% customer satisfaction through polite, knowledgeable and responsive service. Helps grow training and service business through referrals from customer support cases. Provides customer training as assigned. Develops and contributes to the technical knowledge base through training and personal development.
Essential job functions:
- Work directly with customers via telephone, Internet and on-site contact.
- Assist customers with applying product offerings.
- Assist customers in troubleshooting systems on which products are applied.
- Assist clients in gaining the maximum value from their software purchase.
- Gain and maintain technical knowledge relating to operating systems, networks and Wonderware software.
- Document activities and develop support materials as required.
- Pursue and maintain certifications in required products and technologies.
- Observe the high-quality ethical standards in communications and overall representation of the company.
All TS engineers are required to serve as after-hours emergency responder 24 X 7 for a month at a time twice a year.