Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Technical Support Engineer
Boulder, CO US
They are currently searching for a Technical Support Engineer in their Louisville (Boulder), Colorado to join the Technical Support-Liquid and Power team. This position is a hybrid and there will be expectations for working in the office as well as the flexibility to work from home. The Technical Support Engineer will help the customers with various technical questions related to products and applications, provide support over the phone, through email and online tools for example Zoom and TeamViewer.
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Provide exceptional second line technical support to our global customers
- Deliver high-class services at the customers' sites
- Travel to customer sites to conduct training (up to 50%)
- Actively contributing to and promoting the use of best practice and continual service improvement within the team
- Ensure the level of service hits the key performance indicator targets
Salary is determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data). Additionally, they offer employees a competitive benefits package with health, dental, and vision insurance, flexible spending accounts, company paid life, long and short-term disability, a 401k plan with company match, and tuition reimbursement