Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
- Provide or assist production management in the provision of direction and supervision to the mechanical work force ensuring packaging operations attain maximum up-time with the highest level of quality. On occasion, act as a fill in for the production supervisor.
- Participate in the design, layout, installation, modification and upgrading of packaging equipment.
- Supervise daily packaging mechanics; assist in planning of the day.
- Ensure effective maintenance procedures including preventative maintenance programs.
- Train, coach, and develop the technical base of mechanical staff.
- Manage, assist, or affect the procurement of new equipment or spare parts.
- Maintain all necessary record systems.
- Role model expertise, training, and sustainment of the Informance and Maintenance Connection systems and other software necessary to supervise in a production environment.