Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Technical Services Manager
Salt Lake City, UT
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Must possess and effectively apply intellect, judgment, and management skills to achieve desired production performance results across all KPIs.
- Responsible for the department's compliance to safety and environmental policies and for ensuring that all employees adhere to these policies, including basic housekeeping and 5S.
- Assist the Plant Manager in the identification and execution of continuous improvement projects in support of the plant's financial objectives; utilize Lean concepts and continuous improvement methodologies as applicable
- Drive towards maintenance excellence, enhancing our Total Productive Maintenance program to improve operator/associate involvement, and improving our changeovers will be critical to our success by working closely with Corporate Operations staff to define, develop, implement, and sustain an effective TPM program for the site.
- Develop and manage department training programs to improve technical knowledge and operational performance as well as ensure consistency and standard practices across all four shifts.
- Other duties as may be assigned.