Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Technical Sales Specialist
Seattle, WA US
In the Technical Sales Specialist role, you will be responsible for the growth of revenue by proactive sales of the scientific instruments and associate consumables in your territory and developing strong customer relations according to the organizational strategy for its assigned customer base.
Locations: Fremont, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Seattle, WA
- Responsible for achieving sales and profit goals within a region
- Promote and sell the organization's scientific instruments and associate consumables within an assigned geographic area, product range or key account to achieve sales and revenue target- Maintain and expand customer base to include key customers and identifying new customer opportunities
- Work closely with cross functional team to create higher market perception and successful strategies to gain business from an account
- Coordinate and participate in marketing activities in assigned territory
- Manage and build strong customer relationships for long term partnership
- Managing weekly field activities to generate and close opportunities within the assigned territory
- Weekly updates of quarterly and yearly forecast models
- Management of CRM data input and weekly metrics
- Direct interaction with customers to promote products and brand
- Maintain a monthly/ quarterly expense budget and ensures territory is operating within budget
Base salary, 3 weeks paid vacation, 7 sick days (eligible to carry over up to 30 days), 11 corporate holidays, 2 floating holidays, community service day. Medical, dental, vision is company paid. Supplemental life insurance, STD and LTD, 401k (with company match.)