Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Technical Sales Representative
- You'll join a growth company offering a competitive base salary, bonus structure and benefits
- A long term, advancing career path in service, sales or management
- Access to the industry's most innovative training programs
- Support from a dedicated technical service team
- A culture that values safety first, including training and personal protection
- Pride in working for a company that provides clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
What you will do:
- Generate and execute sales plans in existing customer base and in assigned competitively-held accounts, to meet profit increase goals.
- Work closely with current and prospective customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders within current and prospective customers, including plant or facility executives
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer challenges, escalating as required
- Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels
- Actively sell and support the company's innovations and technology in assigned customers to promote long-term business relationships.
This position base is flexible. Preferably Denver, Colorado or Salt Lake City, Utah or Rock Spring, Wyoming.
Targeted accounts are within the mining industries
Territory covers all of Wyoming, Colorado and Utah
Overnight travel required
As a trusted partner, your customers will rely on you for their success. The client is committed to seeing you succeed and provides innovative training programs to ensure you're prepared to solve any customer problem.
Training programs are held in the field and at the client's headquarters in Naperville, IL; travel is arranged and paid for by the company. Based on your skill level and experience, topics covered may include technology, product, service, business and industry acumen, direct coaching and mentoring, sales management and leadership, classroom training and certifications.
If applicable, relocation assistance would be provided for the right candidate
Base pay ranges from $70 - $90k DOE plus up to 20% commission on top. Company truck, cell phone, and so on.