Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Technical Resource Supervisor
- Plan and manage the day to day allocation of resources (equipment, people, materials and systems) in order to efficiently, safely and cost effectively achieve performance targets.
- Coach, mentor and develop team members to meet current and future business requirements.
- Champion and lead change initiatives and continuous improvement efforts, including the pursuit of TPM.
- Utilize and model our beliefs in the execution of daily work activities and decision making.
- Build relationships with front-line team members, internal customers and suppliers, colleagues and support services to ensure achievement of targets.
- Maintaining safe environment and safety practices in all business initiatives.
- Create and maintain a safe and positive work environment.
- Understand and adhere to internal and external regulations, procedures, and policies.
- Ensure that a high quality of products, housekeeping and hygiene standards are maintained.
- Review daily achievement of targets and report variances during on-the-floor and off floor review meetings.
- Review daily maintenance effectiveness to identify opportunities for improvement and work with the Technical team to get resolution.
- Ensure the development and implementation of action plans to address root causes of failures and support continuous improvement initiatives.
Compensation: Base salary plus bonus (10%) eligibility and benefits and relocation assistance
- Bonus is personal and plant performance based (so bonus is not guaranteed)
Schedule: Monday-Friday (occasional weekend work)
Location: Allentown, PA