Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Technical Product Manager
Manages product training structure
- Ensure training materials are complete and up to date.
- Ensure trainers are well versed and capable of delivering fundamentals.
- Create training environment which delivers effective knowledge transfer.
- Implement testing capabilities to support excellent level of helpdesk support on your product line(s).
- Support training efforts to provide expert level instruction.
- Support training plan development with department heads.
Provide escalation management
- Take responsibility for the speedy resolution of all product related technical issues.
- Support the overall escalation process and provide insight and expert level diagnosis as needed.
- Liaise with group Technical Support Groups to ensure strong working relationships and an adequate network of contacts exist to support local escalation efforts.
- Manage and report on product status and current known issues.
Develop innovative remote support options for customer base (self-support enhancement).
Manage and distribute all technical documentation associated with assigned products.
Provides technical product support to sales team including pre-sales support (as needed).
Fully support trade show events.
Supports Commercial training. Work with Product Marketing Manager to create agendas and will deliver portions of the training.
Partners with Product Marketing Manager to drive and manage Channel Readiness for product launches.
Manages trial program.