Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Technical Field Service Engineer- Robotics
- Mastery level of proficiency in the repair, maintenance, operation and clinical use of company's robotic systems and instrumentation.
- Possess thorough knowledge of the surgical orthopedic industry.
- Exercise sound judgment and decision making within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Independently manage work calendar and travel schedule to ensure customer satisfaction and business commitments are met.
- Serve as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters.
- Achieve and maintain a high level of performance whereby allowing company to meet and exceed the company's financial goals and performance metrics.
- Manage assigned territory as an individual profit center. Territory revenue is produced from Service Agreements (SAs) and Time and Material Service. Manage expenses to maintain a profit margin of at least 30%.
- Exercise selling skills and customer care ability necessary to achieve revenue and margin goals. This is accomplished through ensuring total customer satisfaction therefore facilitating renewals of existing SAs.
- Promote the growth of the company by partnering with Account Executives and MPS team members actively identifying potential sales leads.
- Communicate regularly with Account Executives regarding these leads and any customer satisfaction issues.
- Manage and control field inventory, tools, test equipment, technical documentation and other assigned equipment.
- Prepare and submit applicable field service documentation in a complete, accurate and timely manner as directed. This includes but is not limited to, field service reports, expense reports and service checklists.
- Independently and proactively schedule and perform required preventive maintenance visits and engineering updates (ECNs) as required.
Other duties may include, but are not limited to, instructing/training customers on operation and maintenance of equipment, software and hardware upgrades/updates, installation and maintenance of equipment at conventions, road shows, and seminars as required.
Travel can be up to 50% overnights on weeknights. However, it will probably be less, and you will be home almost every weekend. In that rare case you would be on overtime for sure at time and a half.
There is the possibility of a small sign-on bonus to help with relocation if you do not have your military move.
Base pay will range from $24 - $30/hr. Overtime averages around 10% over all, maybe 4 hours a week at time and a half.