Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Technical Account Manager
As the Field Sales Representative, the Account Manager must be fully cognizant of the served market dynamics and thus be in a position to better understand the customers' application and product requirements. Additionally, the position has the responsibility for assisting in the selection of appropriate Company products to deliver a package of "value" to the customer and thus allows the company to provide a product/pricing package that is consistent and competitive with the market served.
As the expert for the commercial market segment, the position has the responsibility to educate, train, monitor and communicate information to specific, identified commercial market customers.
You will be responsible for multiple product lines, from the inception and ultimate completion of various programs that address the market served.
The Account Manager will be responsible for the execution of the goals and objectives as set forth by the General Manager, Refrigeration Products Division.
- Commitment to and attitude of enthusiasm, initiative, teamwork and professionalism which fosters continuous improvement toward providing internal and external customers with the highest quality products and services.
- Achieve sales targets by account locations and territory.
- Develop sales coverage schedules which provides a high level of customer service and is in line with budget targets.
- Work with Purchasing and Engineering departments to aid in the selection of Company product, achieve Engineering approvals and provide product quotations.
- Cooperate with customer training programs as necessary, and coordinate activities with the other Account Managers when needed.
- Update customer profiles.
- Educate and train OEM accounts on the Company product program.
- Participate in the development of regular marketing strategy meetings which include analysis of served markets, competitive positioning, product and customer rationalizations.
- Recommend pricing policies, strategies and proposals in order to maximize Company sales and profits.
- Recommend improvements to the development, maintenance and distribution of marketing aids relative to the OEM and commercial markets. Recommend appropriate advertising information to assist in the selling effort for the market served.
- Develop a competitive intelligence system that identifies each major competitor's strengths, weaknesses, product innovations and share positions. Gather and maintain competitive price files.
- Aid in the implementation of targeted price increases.
- Provide detailed monthly Marketing Information Reports.
- Superior understanding of commercial and air conditioning systems and applications, the various types of refrigerant flow controls, valves, compressors, condensing units, and refrigerants.
- Good understanding of valves and controls.
- General application experience with commercial chillers and refrigeration systems.
- Working knowledge of print specifications, tolerances, product design, component limitations, and the manufacturing process for each distinct product.
- Individual must be professional and able to communicate to individuals and groups in a detailed and articulate manner.
- A bachelor's degree in Business or Engineering is recommended.
- Individual should have a good understanding of personal computers.
- 401k/full benefits
- All travel paid