Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
- Ensure compliance with all safety and quality policies and procedures.
- Ensure all production records are done completely and accurately.
- Liaise between team and production supervisor/manager.
- Assist in training of team members.
- Reassign team members due to absences or production needs.
- Assist in resolving conflicts within the team.
- Communicate with other teams and support departments as needed.
- Assist with data collection and reporting.
- Assist with resolving technical and quality issues.
- Maintain time and attendance.
Pay is based on experience and can be anywhere from $22 -$25 an hour with plenty of overtime. Saturdays are time and a half, Sundays are double time!
There are two shifts; one position on 2nd shift, one on 3rd. Candidates must be open to either. You will also work overtime some weekends.