Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- Design telemetry solutions
- Collect and review information from available sources to help determine a project's functional requirements, the customer's objectives, budgetary and environmental constraints, and the networking and telemetry scope.
- Preform assessments and evaluations of existing telemetry and network systems.
- Coordinate and preform radio feasibility studies.
- Configure core equipment (network, security, and radio devices).
- Assist with equipment deployment
The company is employee-owned with a full menu of benefits that include health insurance, paid vacation, and stock options to name a few.