Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
System Support Technician
This field service role works on all aspects (troubleshooting, maintenance, and installation) of the client's parking and access control systems installed at various customer locations throughout the region.
- Play a vital role in the overall success of the Seattle branch office location
- Interface with customers to show strong organizational practices
- Effective communication that creates a collaborative environment with all parties including Clients, Subcontractors, Branch, Support and associated Corporate Team personnel
- Research and gain working knowledge via hands on and client training academy on new hardware, devices and tools to provide better system solutions and installation and troubleshooting efficiency
Accountabilities and performance measures:
- Team oriented open communication and involvement with all branch and corporate staff
- Tackle all Service Assignments with an end goal to complete the work order as efficiently as possible without sacrificing quality
- Work directly with the Service Manager or Branch Manager to maintain service to clients
- Reports to the Service Manager or Branch Manager
- Works closely and collaboratively with the Project Manager
- Minimum of 3 to 5 year's related experience
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Software or Network Certifications
- Able to work in a pressurized environment and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Good cause and effect troubleshooting skills
- IT literate competent in Microsoft Word and Excel, Email and Smartphone savvy.
- Ability to assimilate complex documentation including equipment specifications or maintenance instructions