Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
- Provide accurate controls of special systems start-up and commissioning including point-to-point checkout on projects as assigned. Verify correct alarm, annunciation, and other actions by equipment, devices, panels, and annunciators of Special Systems and Controls projects.
- Support installation personnel on project sites.
- Provide information and support for other contractors on project site.
- Debug installation issues during both the static and dynamic start up and commissioning of building controls and special systems.
- Provide support to Company and other contractors to solve building operating issues that go beyond the controls or special systems operation.
- Provide input to others as requested or required to assist in the accurate estimation, design, installation, start up, commissioning, and training for building systems.
- Provide start up documentation including daily logs, check out logs, commissioning documents, as required for assigned projects.
- Ensure timely software backups are created for projects and software development.
- Provide service support on existing installations ensuring systems continue to meet existing building occupancy codes.
- Provide service support on existing systems insuring their proper and efficient operation as well as providing ongoing support to the facility's building engineers.
- Complete time sheets, service work orders, and other paperwork required for this position in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assist in preparing of as-built drawings and Operation & Maintenance Manuals.
- Assist in turnover of projects from Operations Team to Service Team.
- Assist Sales team during estimating phase including potential product or system demonstrations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Almost all of the field service work is within the greater DFW area. Overnights out of the area are 5-10% at most.
$25 - $28/hr + Overtime + Company vehicle + Full benefits + cell phone and discretionary annual bonus.