Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Supply Chain Material Specialist
As a Supply Chain Material Specialist, you will be responsible, but not limited to the following duties:
- Maintain item masters in ERP, including the creation of new parts, flagging excess/obsolete parts, and updating part parameters.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) for data management, cycle counting, and supply chain processes.
- Manage and assist with warranty and core returns with the site warehouse personnel.
- Conduct and oversee physical inventories to verify accurate counts.
- Audit current inventory processes and ensure compliance.
- Train warehouse staff on correct inventory procedures.
- Establish new inventory levels and processes for new sites and acquisitions.
- Maintain material costs and list pricing.
- Process and oversee over-the-counter sales.
Educational and experience requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred; high school diploma or equivalent required.
- 3+ years' experience in inventory or data management.
- Oracle inventory management experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and other MS Suite tools preferred.
Travel Requirements: less than 20%
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 20 pounds.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to prioritize.
- Customer service skills and experience preferred.
Hatfield, PA (30 Miles north of Philly metro area and 100 Miles SW of NYC metro.)
Working Hours: 8am - 5pm EST with 1-hour lunch
Compensation: $55 - $60k + Bonus potential + full comprehensive benefits package!