Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Supply Chain Manager
Idaho Falls, ID
This position is for an experienced procurement/supply lead, reporting directly to the BWSR NRF Lead Project Manager with a matrix reporting relationship to the BWSR Enterprise Deputy Program Manager. The candidate filling this position will reside in Idaho, with some travel to remaining BWSR work locations.
The successful candidate is responsible to:
- As the BWSR NRF Procurement/Supply Lead, perform NRF site-specific responsibilities (approximately 50%). As the BWSR Enterprise Procurement/Supply Area Functional Lead, provide mentoring and oversight of procurement/supply actions at remaining BWSR work locations (approximately 50%).
- Ensure the procurement of professional and technical services, complex field equipment, and additional commodities required for BWSR NRF technical operations is performed in accordance with parent company expectations and customer contractual requirements.
- Interface with BWSR parent company and customer procurement personnel.
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of BWSR NRF procurement/supply management information systems, policies, and procedures; participate in similar efforts at remaining BWSR work locations as needed.
- Develop and/or review BWSR NRF solicitation packages and Request for Proposals (RFP) documents, participate in evaluation of responses and negotiation, award, and administration of subcontracts and purchase orders. Participate in similar activities for remaining BWSR work locations as needed.
- Train and mentor BWSR NRF and other BWSR site procurement personnel.
- Provide effective oversight of BWSR procurement and material control activities to ensure compliance with applicable policies and procedures.