Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Supply Chain Leader
- Oversee planning function for CA and Korea operations and all indirect material storage, shipping, receiving, and delivery for internal customer groups (Maintenance, Engineering, R&D).
- Implement process changes needed across all levels of planning.
- Lead deployment of technology solutions to support planning processes.
- Drive continued deployment and improvement of the S&OP process elements.
- Ensure timely updates of actual information and development of plans to support S&OP timeline.
- Run S&OP Reconciliation, Supply and Demand Meetings relevant for CA and Korea.
- Design and implement S&OP meetings with Asia affiliates.
- Manage supply from 3rd party raw material providers and contract manufacturers; work with Procurement to manage supplier relationships.
- Ensure accurate and effective system to develop and maintain production schedules to drive production for sites.
- Ensure effective communication processes to manage cross functional decision making around production, allocation, and order date management.
- Oversee cycle counting program for CA and Korea and ensuring high levels of inventory accuracy and ERP data integrity for all direct and indirect materials.
- Drive continuous improvement in cycle count program to ensure timely completion and accuracy.
- Ensure op systems are in place to effectively support the accuracy and efficiency of the transactions with ERP.
- Measure and continually reduce data integrity errors in the ERP system.
- Collaborate with Asset Manager to implement fleet planning processes and tools for CA and Korean operations.
- Ensure accurate and effective processes are in place to plan asset requirements for strategic and tactical requirements.
- Support efforts to improve tools and processes to plan and track the fleets of reusable assets involved in the operations.
- Oversee logistics for CA and Korea.
- Work with logistics service providers to design and implement capabilities and tools to support the company's growth.
- Develop scorecards and tools to oversee and report on processes.
- Manage Supervisor who supervises teams of logistics technicians responsible for international and domestic shipping, receiving, storage, and other site logistics operations.
- Ensure effective processes are in place to manage all domestic and international shipping for all required hazardous material classifications.