Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Supply Chain Commodity Leader
- Develop and implement supply chain strategies that improve our client's profitably; and grow the company, while continuously improving our level of safety, integrity and quality of our services.
- Interact with supply chain leaders and providing cost savings opportunities for improved margin, cash flow and service levels.
- Monitor and report on spending levels by several internal and supplier systems, to produce concise and useful reports to assist the business.
- Consolidate existing suppliers to leverage our client's total spending, to maximize cost reductions and efficiencies, while working with businesses to ensure these are obtained.
- Coordinate with business divisions to maximize impact.
This position requires an individual who can work within a small team and independently: be able to perform numerous activities at various levels within organization and can be depended upon to get work done without the need for continuous supervision.